Translation office Prevodita was established in the City of Čačak in Septmeber 2017.
Our clients: Unipromet, Maxima Lučani, Halkbank, Milenijum insurance Belgrade, Science and Technology Park Čačak,
Stal Company, MHS Team AT, the beekeeping estate Živanović, ApiCultura, Moderna Furniture,
art gallery "Nadežda Petrović" and city library "Vladislav Petković Dis" Čačak, Archeology Amateurs of Serbia, online portals Morava Info and Kablarnet,
art studio Sivak and art workshop Kreativna jazbina.
- We translate all and any documentation required for a company to function: work contracts, partnership contracts, purchase and sales contracts, work safety documentation, video surveillance documentation, secondary raw material storage documentation and more.
- We write and translate all kinds of business and other forms of correspondence
- We can attend your business meetings and negotiations and offer full understanding thanks to our excellent knowledge of business English.
- We are able to work with our clients through online communications such as Skype and similar means.
- We write and translate the contents of your website (content writer)
- We translate your CV's and cover letters.
- We translate all kinds of specialized texts in economy, banking, law, medicine, psychology, pharmacy, machine engineering, electrotechnology, electronics, information technologies, construction and more.
- We translate scientific papers and books
- We translate religious texts, literature, belletristic and newspaper articles
- We translate cartoons, children’s' books and textbooks
- We translate advertisements, brochures, instruction manuals, handbooks
- We translate personal documents, driving and traffic licenses
- We transport shipping documents and the like
- We attend tenders, providing translation services
- We work with and form partnerships with other translation agencies
We offer individual lessons in English and Italian languages:
- For junior and high school aged students
- For university programs
- For professional terminology
Language lessons for companies:
- For smaller or larger groups of employees
- Standard programs
- Specialized terminology
- Business vocabular
We will meet you at your location in order to translate for situations such as: welcoming foreign business associates at the airport, attending business lunches and more.
|Monday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||We are closed|
|Sunday||We are closed|