THE NUMBER OF WORK INJURIES SHOWS THE RELATIONSHIP THAT THE MANAGMENT HAS TOWARDS HUMAN RESOURCES AND THE SAFETY CONDITIONS PROVIDED BY THE EMPLOYER
OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE ZERO WORK INJURIES!!!
As stated above, our strategy for improving safety and health levels at any workplace is reflected through reduction of unsafe activities by the employees and the reduction of unsafe conditions through management activities.
These goals are achieved through permanent education of all employees, creating programs of gradual change in accordance with the law and similar preventive measures.
The agency was founded in 2014 and until today provides work safety and health services for over 150 companies.
Currently we provide work health and safety services for over 30 companies.
Our agency always employs at least two graduated work safety engineers, each with 40 years of work experience in their domain (ZASTAVA, FIAT and others)
Both of them are certified professionals in providing work safety and health services and consulting.
One of our employees is certified by the Ministry of Justice as a court expert specializing in work safety while the other worked as a director for work and safety sector in the vehicle production company ZASTAVA for over 12 years.
We provide the following services:
- Creating the risk assessment act for all workplaces in our surroundings with the employer, suggesting measures to reduce or eliminate dangerous or hazardous conditions
- Implementing issued solutions or measures from the instructions and/or work inspection registry
- Creating documentation in the domain of work health and safety under legal regulations and other regulations in the domain of safety and health.
- Creating Elaborates about construction site regulations
- Educating employees in work safety and health measures before their first employment, during the technological process alterations, introducing new equipment, longer absences. Issuing internal certificates to employees about their capability of handling work equipment.
- Providing work health and safety services for temporary businesses or individuals legally obliged to fulfill legal standards
- Organizing examinations and testing work equipment as well as analyzing work environment conditions.
- Full processing of light and heavy work injuries
- Consulting services for business owners in the domain of work health and safety.
- Cooperation and coordination with work medicine service.