Srem village Jarak on the main roads Belgrade-Zagreb (60 km from Belgrade) and Novi Sad-Sabac (50 km from Novi Sad) and local roads Sid-Sremska Mitrovica-Sabac, over the whole area lies on the left bank of the Sava river at 80 m above sea height.
The village has a rich historical tradition. In the area of constant passing, attractive for people and invaders in Jarak something is always changing and created anew, disappearing, and then rising again, which was rooted in the specific culture among the residents of Bright. Corrugated Fruška up, rich monasteries, talk about the spirituality of the Slovenian people. Traces of Neolithic, plenty of water, as the imperial nobility and summer Sirmium, confirm the tourism development of this unusual village.
In the farm household (Tošina house) with the welcome by the host and the whole family, we are able to offer you:
- New Year's Eve with a brandy, bread and salt
- A rich traditional menu buffet
- A rich entertainment program with a local string orchestra and traditional melodies Sremački
- An open house for guests (available for free viewing familiar with the life and traditions of a typical family Sremački)
- A walk around the yard to lawn gardens (with access to the Sava River)
- Tours of the zoo with animals typical for this area
- Secure parking space for two buses